Business Blogs of Value
Marketing Blogs of Value
- Startup Lessons Learned (blog, Eric Ries)
- Customer Development Methodology (preso, Steve Blank)
- Four Steps to the Epiphany (book, Steve Blank)
- LaserLike (blog, Mike Speiser)
- Revenue Metrics (preso, Andrew Chen)
- Futuristic Play (blog, Andrew Chen)
- Startup-Marketing (blog, Sean Ellis)
- Sit, Stay, Click! Making Users Beg for More (preso, Ted Rheingold)
- Zappo's: Customer Service & Company Culture (video, Tony Hsieh)
- Designing & Optimizing the DNA of a Killer App (preso+sound, Dan Olsen)
- Putting the Fun in Functional (preso, Amy Jo Kim)
- Copywriting Tips for Online Marketing Success (blog, Brian Clark aka CopyBlogger)
- ProBlogger (blog, Darren Rowse)
- Reality Check (book, Guy Kawasaki)
- Groundswell (book, Charlene Li)
- The Altimeter (blog, Charlene Li)
- Almost as Good as Chocolate (Shripriya Mahesh)
- KISSmetrics (blog, KISSmetrics.com)
- Startup Founder Evolution (blog, Tony Wright)
Marshmallows ViaMetric's blog focuses on primarily on marketing
accountability. The name: How do you eat 10,000 marshmallows? One at a time.
- A PR Guy's Musings Stuart Bruce writes about the science of public relations.
- A Wider Net All
about fresh, new marketing technologies, from marketing agency Cramer.
IT Sales Barry Harrigan blogs about online strategies that shorten your
Market Leadership Insights on opportunity analysis; strategy and
planning; and operations and execution, by the Crimson Consulting Group.
- Aggressive Small
Business Marketing Big thoughts, ideas and how-tos for aggressive,
fast-growth businesses and the entrepreneurs who fuel them, by Michael Cage.
- Anything Goes
Marketing Chad Horenfeldt shares tips and tricks to improve your online
- Approvr Blog Topics in marketing operations, including managing proofing and approvals.
- Arketi B2B Marketing
Minute Podcast that covers news, ideas and best practices for
business-to-business marketing professionals.
- Ask Justin Hitt Blog Addressing challenges faced by Sales and Marketing Management of
industrial and high-tech business-to-business organizations.
- B2B Email
Marketing Best Practices Tamara Gielen focuses on B2B email marketing
from a doer's perspective.
Growth Marketing - Bill Gilbert writes about moving high tech companies
move from a technical focus to a customer-driven brand (inactive).
- B2B Insight - Ephraim Cohen's writes about corporate communications and PR from a B2B
International B2B market research consultancy focused on international
Knowledge Sharing Scott Gillum of MarketBridge blogs about the constantly
changing world of B2B Sales and Marketing.
Lead Generation Blog - Brian Carroll's blog focuses on B2B lead generation,
sales leads, and marketing for the complex sale.
- BtoB Marketing Loredana Niculae (based in Romania) shares her experiences on marketing
topics for the B2B enterprises and more.
Marketing - B2B marketing in England and Ireland
- B2B Marketing
Blog (German) Warum technologieunternehmen die macht der marke entdecken
sollten (Google translates as: Why technology enterprises should discover the
power of the brand).
- B2B Marketing
Business And Consumer Understanding the difference between B2B, B2C, and
- B2B Marketing
Communications 2.0 Pete Jakob writes that as B2B customers turn to the
internet to support all stages of their buying process, B2B marketing needs to
change its game - and fast!
- B2B Marketing
Confidential - Andy Hasselwander provides news and insights from across the
B2B marketing landscape.
- B2B Marketing ROI Making B2B marketing as sexy as B2C, from Adam Blitzer at Pardot.
- B2B Sales Solutions Dale Underwood writes about B2B sales topics.
- B2B SEO - Galen De Young blogs about Business-to-Business Search Engine Optimization.
- B2B SEO Blog - Dave Martin
shares ideas about internet marketing for B2B companies.
- B2B Web Strategy eMagine's blog about driving traffic, engaging visitors, conversion,
measurement, and internet marketing.
- B2Blog Dave
J uses his perspective as a marketer in the trenches to write about the
dramatic changes affecting industrial marketing / B2B marketing.
- B2Bridge.eu A
pan-European community of business and industrial marketers.
- Babcock & Jenkins Marketing thoughts from this direct and relationship marketing agency.
Marketing Todd Ebert tells the good, the bad and the ugly of B2B
marketing, and gives ideas for on improving it.
- Bark in B2B
Marketing Extraprise's corporate blog about B2B database marketing and
- BeeToBee Not a
blogâ€¦ like Digg for B2B Marketing. Check it out.
- Better Closer Blog Bill Rice's blog gives tips and techniques that will have you turning more
prospects into customers.
- Bill Hartzer Bill writes about corporate website marketing and search engine optimization
for B2B companies. (Bill's website is Corporate Website Marketing and his LiveJournal blog
republishes press releases about Search Engine Optimization and B2B website
- Biznology Where business and technology come together (by IBM's search marketing
expert, Mike Moran).
- Blogfrey From
B-to-B branding and integrated marketing communications agency Godfrey.
Blueprint Marketing best practices in from Tricia Reilly at Bluebird
- Branding and
Marketing Chris Brown writes for business professionals with an interest
in branding and marketing, with a focus on building awareness.
- BriefingsDirect B2B informational podcasts on information technology subjects moderated by IT
analyst Dana Gardner.
- B-to-B Tech
Marketing Blog Conversations about marketing to IT and developers by
Pauline Beall of CMP Media (inactive).
- Building a
Sales Machine Aaron Ross writes about accelerating growth, reducing
uncertainty, and creating a predictable sales machine in the on-demand era.
- Business of
Marketing and Branding David Koopmans writes about marketing and branding
in the Information Age.
- Business to
Business Marketing News From the Arketi Group, a marketing consultancy
that helps business-to-business marketers generate revenue and accelerate
Marketing for Technology Paul Dunay from BearingPoint shares innovative
ideas and information for marketing technology companies.
- cadenceblog Ideas, tools, and trends in IT B2B Marketing and Sales.
- Click To Lead Michael Ortner of Capterra writes this guide to software marketing and online
- Crankshaw on
Tech Marketing Online marketing for B2B technology companies. Best
practice and lean process.
- Create Value
Innovation All about innovating in ways that matter to customers.
- Customers Rock Becky Caroll shares a B2B perspective on how businesses can make sure their
customer experiences rock.
- CustomerThink Thought leadership about customer-centric business strategy from the folks
formerly known as CRMGuru.
with Darwin - Geoffrey Moore (author of Crossing the Chasm and other books
on high-tech marketing) writes occasionally about B2B marketing strategy.
- Demandblog Best practices in B2B demand generation.
- Direct Connections Howard Sewell writes about best practices & principles in direct response
marketing for high technology companies.
- Elevation: From
Thought Leadership to Market Leadership Britton Manasco helps companies
develop and tell their stories of customer success.
Software Executive David Gearhart's blog is dedicated to helping
enterprise software executives increase sales and improve marketing.
Marketing Robert Rosenthal shares all types of marketing tips, including
B2B marketing and lead generation categories.
Consulting Michael McLaughlin helps consultants market themselves with
breakthrough tactics for winning profitable clients.
- HR Marketer A blog for companies who sell products or services to human resource (HR)
E. Martin Developments in the area of print & online media,
communication & PR, marketing, Internet & people business (English and
- I Confess Rob DeRobertis shares stories in B2B high tech marketing.
Sellers Daniel Sitter writes about better tips for selling.
- Industrial Search
Engine Marketing Blog by ecreativeworks, a web design and search engine
marketing /SEO firm focused on Industrial Marketing.
- inmedia Public
Relations Best practices in the marketing of technology
- Internet Marketing Blog
for Small Business The guys at HubSpot share ideas to help businesses
leverage modern marketing practices and the Internet for lead generation and
- Jim Logan's Blog B2B
Consulting and Copywriting
- Knights on the Road Articles and book reviews about the new world of sales.
- Know New
Marketing Ken Pulverman of Oracle shares how to use Web 2.0-based
marketing techniques to reduce sales cost and cycle time.
- Launch PR Schneider
Associates explores strategies to launch new products, services, companies, and
- LeadBuying.com Conversations on lead buying, including a blog and an open forum and wiki.
- Life as a B2B
Technology Marketer Paul Woods is a Marketing Technologist based in
Marketing Maven Danny Flamberg shares practical hands-on marketing and
- Marcom Writer Blog Dianna Huff delivers news, riffs, and commentary on all things relating to
B2B marketing communications.
- MarketCapture Blog - An idea-exchange for B-to-B software marketing executives. Topics include
marketing strategy, lead generation, and marketing metrics.
- marketfusions Shivonne Byrne's thoughts on strategy, business, marketing, content &
Fishbowl Gary David comments on all things marketing, from the elementary
to the profound.
- Marketing in a
Web 2.0 World One marketer's quest to define, explore, experiment and
determine the value of B2B Social Media Marketing and Marketing 2.0.
Interactions - Ardath Albee writes thought-provoking posts about marketing
and sales integration, shortening sales cycles, and improving sales tools.
- Marketing MO Marketing tips from the trenches for B to B marketers, executives,
entrepreneurs & consultants.
Monitor Search Engine Marketing articles from Enquiro.
Operations at Work Marketing Operations Partners blogs about the emerging
discipline of Marketing Operations.
- Marketing Productivity Blog Jim Novo writes about moving from a low accountability to high accountability
Today Peter DeLegge blogs about marketing with special attention given to
internet marketing and business-to-business marketing issues and trends.
- Marketingland Dutch
B2B marketing and sales weblog, by Henri van den Hoof.
- McBru Blog From
advertising and PR agency McClenahan Bruer Communications.
- Mediapace From American Business Media, the association of business information
B2B Marketing - Jon Miller shares Marketo's latest thinking about B2B
marketing, from best practices in search engine marketing to lead nurturing to
Marketing B2B sales ideas from Mike Carroll at MSC Marketing, a B2B
sales and marketing consultancy.Â
- My Educated Guess TechTargetâ€™s Client Consulting Team blog about topics such as branding,
positioning, and lead generation.
Marketing Blog Elana Andersonâ€™s musings, ideas, and â€” sometimes â€” random
thoughts about data-driven marketing.
- One Riot - One
Ranger A discussion of interim management (flexible staffing) for B2B
marketing functions by Charles Besondy.
- Online Fluency Helps business-to-business marketers understand blogs and social networks,
from Makovsky + Company.
Marketers Maureen Rogers and John Whiteside share their opinions on marketing
(not all B2B).
- Out of my Gord Gord Hotchkiss blogs about Search Engine Marketing for B2B companies.
- Pacifica Group Sridhar Ramanathan writes about driving revenue growth for technology firms.
- B2B Marketing Business to business relations as they relate to
- PPC b2b News,
articles and tips from the Web Marketing world.
- PR2.0Â Brian Solis' blog fuses public relations,
social media, and new media marketing.
- Sales Tools and
Sales 2.0 - Fresh ideas and motivation to help sales professionals and
managers sell more.
- Rebecca Caroe Rebecca writes about business development, marketing and sales for marketing
- RefreshWeblog John Rasco blogs about B2B web marketing and SEO news.
Journal - Kristin Zhivago's writes about revenue-increasing insights,
strategies and techniques for CEOs and entrepreneurs.
- ronbrauner.com Ron shares his marketing advice.
- Sales Itch Ed
McLean writes about the changing world of Sales, with occasional posts about
sales-marketing alignment (inactive).
Lead Insights - Mac McIntosh blogs about ways to boost your business with
B2B marketing and B2B sales lead generation.
- Savvy Internet
Marketing Pam Swingley discusses internet marketing for technology and
to Big Companies Jill Konrath's step-by-step guide for sellers who want
to get their foot in the door of large corporations.
- SEO-Space Organic search engine marketing thoughts and insights with a B2B twist.
- Shiblog Prescott Shibles shares B2B internet marketing and media insight.
- ShopTalk John Caddell gives a daily look at business-to-business marketing,
highlighting trends, focusing on what works and what doesn't.
- Simplenomics Mike Sigers blogs about sales, marketing and customer service the Simplenomics
Sigma Selling Michael Webb writes about improving sales processes,
including sales and marketing integration.
Business B2B Marketing Scott Thompson occasionally writes about marketing
trends & insight for small business-to-business companies.
- Small Business
Marketing From B2Bsearch.org, a business to business directory for small
business marketing and corporate branding.
- Starr Tincup Starr Tincup is an integrated marketing firm for business-to-business
software and services companies.
- Startup-Marketing -- Working with Startup CEOs and Marketers to Explore the Keys to Startup
Marketing Success, by Sean Ellis.
- Stupid Marketing Kevin Epstein promotes great marketing and shins a spotlight on the
spectacularly stupid things that sometimes get committed in the name of marketing.
- Stu's Blog:
Success Stories to Grow Your Business Marketing frameworks, best
practices, and smart tactics for Demand Generation, Sales Optimization, and
- SynaxisSpeaks Applications of philosophy to marketing and branding.
- The B2B Lead Real
world, practical B2B sales and marketing tips from ReachForce.
- The Business Of
Business Marketing Mike Bawden writes about insights, information and
advice on B2B marketing and brand building (inactive).
- The Complex
System Jeff Solomonâ€™s Blog about sales lead management, software
automation, business strategy & personal methodology.
Credibility Branding Blog Jennifer McLean blogs about accelerating sales
Innovative Marketer Steve Gershik shares news and developments from the
demand generation industry.
- The Lonely Marketer The small company Marketing Manager can be planning print advertisement and
mailings in the morning and discussing blogs and optimization over lunch.
Patrick Schaber discusses these topics and everything in between.
Marketing Excellence blog Eric Kintz of HP discusses key industry trends
(such as the social web) and best practices in building the future Marketing
function in the tech industry.
- The Olin Report Examination of customer acquisition strategy and tactics and the impact on
sales and marketing process alignment.
Scrappy Software Marketer Andrew Kordek shares thoughts, expressions and
general tidbits of being a scrappy software marketer.
Social Media Marketing Blog Scott Monty's perspectives on B2B
implications of social media - the convergence of marketing, advertising and PR
on the Web - for marketers, agencies and companies.
Miechiels Todd is a B2B Internet marketing consultant for small to
mid-market B2B companies in competitive industries with long and complex buying
- Tyco Blog Tim Young, formerly of the B2B Lead Generation & Management Blog, writes
about sales, marketing, and strategy for business owners and executives.
- UsefulArts.us Dave
Wieneke writes about the intersection of online strategy and legal thought.
- Velocity All about marketing for B2B technology companies.
- vSente's Blog Ideas for waging and winning battles for market share, courtesy of Mike Smock.
- Web Business Marketing
Blog Aimed at the b2b marketing manager inside a technology-oriented
company or non-profit organization.
- WebMama's Look at the Web WebMama, aka Barb Coll, focuses on search engine marketing for B2B companies.
Blog Tom Pick has been a b2b marketer since 1992, with an emphasis on
research, writing, leadership and online marketing.
Whitepaper's Blog Michael A. Stelzner shares the latest trends in writing
and marketing whitepapers.
Matt McLean | matt_mclean[at]me.com